Questions? +91-9559006611 , +91-9535316611
INTRODUCTION OF ANDROID
CRJ Group of Institutions is an Android Training institutions with proven expertise in training useful android applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding android developers. We have a dedicated team of android trainers who provide intensive and dedicated training on all core and general aspects of android development. We have mastered the Android CRJ Institutions and can effortlessly transfer our skills and knowledge to you through our android training course..
CRJ Group of Insitutions - Mobile applications usually help users by connecting them to Internet services more commonly accessed on desktop or notebook computers, or help them by making it easier to use the Internet on their portable devices. A mobile apps may be a mobile Web site bookmarking utility, a mobile-based instant messaging client, Gmail for mobile, and many other applications
FEATURES OF ANDROID
After this course student will be able to:
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, C2DM (could to device messaging), GCM (Google could messaging)
- Connectivity: GSM/EDGE, IDEN, CDMA, Bluetooth, WI-FI, EDGE,3G,NFC, LTE,GPS.
- Multilanguage support.
- External storage
- Streaming media support
- Introduction to Android
- System architecture of Android
- Android Development Tools
- Defining Android User Interfaces
- Development of different screen sizes
- Intents and Activity Communication
- Custom Views in the ActionBar
- Using Themes for styling Activities
- ListViews and ListActivity
- Network Communication
- Asynchronous Processing in Android
- SQLite and ContentProvider
- Android System Services, AlertManager, VibratorManager, etc
- Declarations, Invocations and Executions
- Mini Project
ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN CORE JAVA LANGUAGE COURSE
- Students having basic knowledge of computer and C & C++ language can easily learn Java language without any specific eligibilit
- Complete knowledge of C language is extra advantage for student
Software Engineer, C Developer, Senior Software Analyst, Embedded Software Engineer, Systems Software Engineer etc..