Questions? +91-9559006611 , +91-9535316611
Introduction C++ LANGUAGE
Are you looking for a career in computer programming? Are you trying to understand just how a programmer can communicate with a computer to design software? Does the idea of learning a new language make you curious? You have come to the right place if you want to learn basic to advanced level programming in C++! Get started and join this short-term certificate course in C++ which will make you a pro in no time
FEATURES OF C++ LANGUAGE
After this course student will be able to:
- C++ language was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup at Bell Laboratories in 1972. In early days Stroustrup called the new language “C with Classes”. However, in 1983, the name was changed to C++. C++ extends C by adding object –oriented features. Because C++ is built on the foundation of C’s features so this is a crucial reason for the success of C++ as it was not an attempt to create a completely new programming language instead, it was an enhancement on an already highly successful one.
- Nearly all of Google Search, including the HTTP front-end, is built in C++. Giving you few names of leading websites and web apps so that you can understand the importance of C++. Please read these names carefully:
- Bigtable is built in C++ MySQL and Postgres are built in C/C++ Yahoo largely has C++ backends and PHP front-ends Youtube largely has C++ backends and Python front-ends Facebook has C/C++ backends and Hack/HHVM front-ends.
- INTRODUCTION TO C++
- AN OVERVIEW OF C++ AND BUZZWORD S
- CLASSES AND OBJECTS
- CONSTRUCTORS AND DESTRUCTORS
- OPERATOR OVERLOADING
- INHERITANCE : EXTENDING CLASSE
- POINTERS ,VIRTUAL FUNCTIONS AND POLYMORPHISM
- MANAGING CONSOLE I/O OPERATIONS
- FILE MANAGEMENTS IN C++
- EXCEPTION HANDLING
ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN C++ LANGUAGE COURSE
- Students having basic knowledge of computer and C language can easily learn C++ language without any specific eligibility
- Complete knowledge of C language is extra advantage for student
Software Engineer, C Developer, Senior Software Analyst, Embedded Software Engineer, Systems Software Engineer etc..